I follow certain core tenets of truth. I will continue to expound upon these with further posts as time goes on. But these tenants are the core foundation of my views on this blog.
Truth about God
- That He exists
- That He is knowable & personal
- That He is holy, good, & just
- That He exists as one God, but in three distinct persons (Father, Son, & Holy Spirit)
- That He has spoken to mankind through chosen prophets, Apostles, & finally the Son. God has saw to it that we have His written word, the Bible.
- God’s Word, the Bible, is inspired, infallible, inerrant, and completely sufficient for all matters of faith and practice.
Truth about Jesus
- That He is real
- That He has eternally existed with the Father
- That He is a member of the Tri-Une God
- That He is the Christ, the Son of God
- That He is the only way to God & true salvation
Truth about our World
- That objective reality/truth exists & is knowable
- That it was created
- That it’s culture/system is in a state of rebellion against God